|Time period :||Late Cretaceous period|
|In the series|
Parasaurolophus was a herbivorous dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous Period of what is now North America, about 77-65 MYA. It was related to Iguanodon and Edmontosaurus. It walked both on all four legs and ran on just two. Parasaurolophus had a long crest on its head and grew to 10 meters long - medium-sized by dinosaur standards, so it lived in herds to protect it from predators such as Deinosuchus and Albertosaurus. They are the first dinosaur encountered in episode 6.
- Supercroc: Nigel met a small herd of two at the beginning of this episode and a larger herd later on. He also saw a Deinosuchus preying on a young Parasaurolophus.
- Parasaurolophus was not one of the animals that came to Prehistoric Park, but 2 Parasaurolophus were seen in the intro implying that after his adventure, Nigel went back and rescued 2 Parasaurolophus.
- The Parasaurolophus are too skinny.
- Parasaurolophus was proven to have a deeper bellow sounds and should sound like this.
- Parasaurolophus could have had skin attaching its crest to the back of its head as some scientists suggested, but this is a speculation.