|Time period :||Late Cretaceous period.|
|In the series|
|Brought back :||One unintentionally, dubbed Rascal|
They are first seen stealing most of the bait meant for Deinosuchus. Nigel scares them away with a bike horn, much like he did to the Velociraptor pack in Chased By Dinosaurs. Then at night, a Troodon finishes the bait off. Later, when Nigel is bringing Deinosuchus back
home, a Troodon gets into the back of Nigel's jeep to get some meat. Later, when Bob is picking up Nigel's mess, the Troodon pops up of the back and starts attacking Bob. This causes him to lose control and nearly hit the Titanosaurs, causing the Mass Break-Out. The Troodon escapes out the door of the jeep when Bob gets out. Weeks after the Mass Break-Out, Bob catches the Troodon in a trap and call him Rascal.
- Troodon in the series only have a coating of feathers, but in reality they also had wings and a tail fan.
- Throughout the episode they were shown as scavengers when in reality they were (also) hunters.
- Troodonts (and all other theropods) didn't have pronated hands, so they couldn't bend their wrists far downwards without breaking them.
- Troodonts, in general, were actually omnivores, not pure carnivores.
- It is likely that the CGI model for Troodon is the same as used for Mei long. The two species are however not that close related.
- It's highly likely that Troodon had a owl like ring around its eyes.
- Troodon is now called Stenonychosaurus do to it being named from a tooth.
- There is no evidence that Stenonychosaurus lived in Texas and lived in the northern US and canada